The Six Nations returns this weekend, with defending champions Wales hosting Italy, England facing France and Ireland taking on Scotland.
England finished as runners up last year, and Eddie Jones' team – champions in 2016 and 2017 – start their campaign against France in Paris.
Follow our live match centre of France and England's opening game
With the help of Opta, we take a statistical look at the opening round of matches.
France v England
- Billy Vunipola made 198 carries in international rugby in 2019, over 50 more than any other player, while was also the top metre-making forward for a Tier 1 side.
- France – who finished fourth last year – have crossed for just six tries in their past six home games against England in the Six Nations.
- Rugby World Cup runners-up England have won 10 of their past 13 Six Nations matches against France, though all three losses in that time came in Paris.
- Jones' side scored 24 tries in the 2019 Six Nations, eight more than any other side and double the amount France managed.
- However, of the 10 Tier 1 nations, only New Zealand managed a higher tackle success rate than France in 2019 across all matches.
ANALYSIS: Tom Curry will look to replicate David Pocock at no.8 for England