- England and France have competed in 6 finals over the tournament's history with England the only side of the two to win it.
- Both USA and Tonga are the only sides in this pool to have never made it out the pool stages
- France vs Argentina - Both these sides open the tournament with a must win game and one that will set them up well to make it out the pool stages. A loss will make their Quarter Final qualification exceptionally difficult
- England vs France - Both sides finish their pool games with an epic battle and one that will decide who goes home early and who will progress into the knock out stages
Players to Watch:
- The likes of Antoine Dupont, Damian Penaud and Romain Ntamack are some of the young French talents to keep an eye on while Aliverti Raka and Gregory Alldritt have been tipped for big tournaments.
- The Pumas have a number of outstanding talents in their squad but the likes Agustin Creevy and Nicholas Sanchez will be key for the Argentines.
- Billy Vunipola, Owen Farrell and Manu Tuilagi will all be key for England.
Check out our Tier Two players to watch from Pool C:
Onto Pool C where Tonga and USA will face the likes of England, Argentina and France 🤕https://t.co/Ffh49P09RS
— Ultimate Rugby (@ultimaterugby) September 12, 2019