England Women head coach Simon Middleton has named his squad for Sunday's 2020 Women's Six Nations match against Ireland.
Loughborough Lightning’s Detysha Harper comes into the group and is in line for her first cap after prop Hannah Botterman picked up a calf injury.
Leanne Riley returns at scrum half while Sarah McKenna and Katy Daly-Mclean are also back in the starting XV in a trio of changes for the meeting between the competition’s two unbeaten teams.
Fresh from scoring her 21st try in 12 tests in the 53-0 victory over Scotland last time out, Jess Breach retains her place while Yorkshire-born Zoe Aldcroft starts in the second row once more.
15. Sarah McKenna (Saracens Women, 30 caps)
14. Abby Dow (Wasps FC Ladies, 11 caps)
13. Emily Scarratt (VC, Loughborough Lightning, 87 caps)
12. Amber Reed (Bristol Bears Women, 55 caps)
11. Jess Breach (Harlequins Women, 12 caps)
10. Katy Daly-McLean (Loughborough Lightning, 112 caps)
9. Leanne Riley (Harlequins Women, 35 caps)
1. Vickii Cornborough (Harlequins Women, 51 caps)
2. Lark Davies (Loughborough Lightning, 24 caps)
3. Sarah Bern (Bristol Bears Women, 33 caps)
4. Poppy Cleall (Saracens Women, 38 caps)
5. Zoe Aldcroft (Gloucester-Hartpury Women, 18 caps)
6. Sarah Beckett (Harlequins Women, 15 caps)
7. Vicky Fleetwood (Saracens Women, 74 caps)
8. Sarah Hunter (C, Loughborough Lightning, 121 caps)
16. Amy Cokayne (Harlequins Women/RAF, 48 caps)
17. Detysha Harper (Loughborough Lightning, 0 caps)
18. Shaunagh Brown (Harlequins Women, 15 caps)
19. Harriet Millar-Mills (Wasps FC Ladies, 53 caps)
20. Amelia Harper (Loughborough Lightning, 2 caps)
21. Natasha Hunt (Gloucester-Hartpury, 52 caps)
22. Zoe Harrison (Saracens Women, 22 caps)
23. Emily Scott (Harlequins Women, 36 caps)