World Rugby has published the latest men's World Rugby Rankings permutations for the forthcoming 6 Nations and Rugby Europe Championship matches.
- France will surrender third place if lose to Scotland
- Les Bleus could fall as low as sixth if lose by more than 15 points
- Scotland will climb above Argentina with victory
- Georgia can’t improve rating with victory over Romania
- Romania can climb two places to 16th if win in Georgia
- Portugal will climb three back to 21st if beat Spain
- Spain can return to 18th place – depending on their margin of victory and Romania’s result
- Scotland play France on the eve of the 150th anniversary of first international match, against England on 27 March, 1871.