With just one Premiership Rugby club involved in the Champions Cup quarter-finals this weekend, we look at 10 Stats & Facts ahead of Saracens Vs Glasgow Warriors' clash at Allianz Park on Saturday.
1. Saracens won four of five previous home quarter-finals in the competition – their only loss coming against Clermont Auvergne at Vicarage Road in 2012.
2. Saracens were completely dominant in Europe prior to the Six Nations break, winning six of six to top the pool with 28 points – the only side to do so.
3. Glasgow have reached the knockout stage for the second time in their history.
4. Glasgow have won just two of 24 European fixtures away from home against Premiership opposition, beating Exeter in 2013/14 and Leicester in 2016/17.
5. Saturday represents the ninth time Saracens have reached the knockout stage of the tournament and only twice have they failed to progress to the semi-finals, with one of those times coming last year.
6. Glasgow’s Jonny Gray completed 92/94 tackles in the pool stage. Only three players completed more.
7. Alex Goode (Saracens) is one of nine players to have played every minute (480) of the pool stage and he beat 26 defenders over the six matches. Only one player from a club that has reached the knockout stage – Toulouse’s Cheslin Kolbe (41) – beat more.
8. If No.1-ranked Saracens manage to win their last-eight clash they will meet either Edinburgh Rugby or Munster Rugby at the Ricoh Arena in Semi-final 1, to be played the weekend of 20/21 April.
9. Saracens have won all five of their Champions Cup fixtures with Glasgow, including two pool games this season and a quarter-final at Allianz Park in 2017.
10. Saracens won all six pool-stage matches for the second time in their history. The 2016 and 2017 champions, who have reached the knockout stage for the eighth season in a row, first accomplished the feat in 2015/16 before going on to lift the trophy in Lyon.