We take a look at some of the rumours around the world concerning player and coach transfers.
- Suitors from Japan have come in to rival Racing 92 for Kieran Read's signature
- The Japanese club have offered a bumper deal to Racing 92's €1.3 Million per season
- Antione Claassen is now expected to sign a new deal with the Paris-based club.
- Toulon are set to sign Reds playmaker Duncan Paia'aua.
- Toulon are also in advanced talks with Christopher-Eric Tolofua and Baptiste Serin
- Malakai Fekitoa is set to leave Toulon and sign with Wasps.
- Fekitoa has reportedly already signed a deal with Wasps.
- Noel Reid is being targeted as a replacement for Matt Toomua at Leicester Tigers.
- Schalk Burger will leave Saracens and return to South Africa at the end of the season.
- Burger is interested in a short term deal.
- Steve Diamond has revealed that Sale Sharks have offered long-term deals to Rob and Jean-Luc du Preez, while targeting another three Springboks
- He hopes to convince a current Springbok hooker, prop and lock to join the club after next year’s World Cup
- Faf de Klerk is also expected to sign a contract extension at the Manchester club
- Phil Blake linked with Leicester Tigers defence role
- Bath is in talks with Handre Pollard over a move after the World Cup
- Callum Sheedy could represent England over Wales
- Former France defence coach Dave Ellis targetted by Leicester Tigers
- Cooper Woolley in talks with Sale Sharks
- Olly Woodburn turns down Wasps' move
- Wasps set to lose three Test players.
- Elliot Daly is set to sign for Saracens, while Nathan has been linked to Bristol Bears.
- Finally, Willie Le Roux has been linked with a move back to Japan.
- The Waratahs are set to sign Reds' playmaker Karmichael Hunt.
- The deal is a swap deal for utility back Bryce Hegarty.
UAR and Jaguares have secured 🇦🇷Agustín Creevy for 2019. New contract until December 2019.— Paul Tait (@Argentina_2027) December 19, 2018
Interest exists from 🇫🇷 France, namely Stade Français thereafter. https://t.co/Zl0wNevBh3