We take a look at 15 Italy Vs France Stats and Facts ahead of tomorrow's Six Nations clash at Stadio Olimpico.
1. Marco Zanon will make his Italy debut in tomorrow's Six Nations game replacing injured Wasps centre Michele Campagnaro
2. Sixth-placed Italy are hoping to avoid another whitewash in the competition while France are one place above them with six points.
3. The thrashing from England at Twickenham was Italy's record-extending 21st successive defeat in the Six Nations.
4. Italy have beaten France just twice in the Six Nations – Both of their victories came in Rome in 2011 and 2013.
5. Italy have lost their last 21 Six Nations matches – a Championship record – while their last win in this tournament came four years ago against Scotland.
6. They have conceded 849 points at an average of 40.4 per game during that 21-match run.
7. France have won just two of their last 11 Tests, and four of the last 21 (D1, L16).
8. France have won four matches and lost 11 under Jacques Brunel.
9. Italy are seeking their first Six Nations victory since 2015.
10. Wesley Fofana is recovering from injury to make a final Six Nations appearance as he is retiring from internationals following the World Cup.
11. France have won convincingly in the last two away meetings - 40-18 in 2017 and 29-0 in 2015.
12. They average 34.7 points in this fixture in the Six Nations. Italy average just 14.7.
13. Italy have won just six games and lost 31 since the 2015 World Cup.
14. Their overall record in the Six Nations stands at won 12, drawn one and lost 86.
15. Les Bleus can also end the Six Nations with one victory for only the second time.