World Cup chief executive resigns


Debbie Jevans on Friday retired as chief executive of the Rugby World Cup Organising Committee, less than six months before the sport's showpiece tournament in England.


Jevans, who had been in her position with England Rugby 2015 since October 2012 after previously working as director of Olympic sport for the London 2012 Games, was said to have quit for "personal reasons".


"This is the right decision for me to make at this time," Jevans, 54, said.


"Everything is in place to ensure that this is the best Rugby World Cup ever, and I am confident my team will deliver an exceptional tou…

Latest News