Ellis Genge has been drafted into the starting XV for England’s final Quilter International of the year against France.
Mako Vunipola is ruled out of the Autumn Nations Cup final with an Achilles injury, which also means Joe Marler comes in as a finisher.
Genge is set to earn his 23rd cap for his country in the game, which will see 2,000 fans in attendance at Twickenham Stadium.
Jamie George (hooker) and Kyle Sinckler (tight-head prop) complete the front row.
England are looking to finish 2020 with a ninth consecutive victory and the Autumn Nations Cup trophy at The Home of England Rugby on Sunday (kick off 2pm).
15. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 46 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 45 caps)
13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 33 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (C) (Saracens, 87 caps)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 60 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 71 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 103 caps)
1. Ellis Genge (Leicester, 22 caps)
2. Jamie George (Saracens, 53 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 39 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 42 caps)
5. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 68 caps)
6. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 27 caps)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby, 21 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 55 caps)
16. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 25 caps)
17. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 71 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 7 caps)
19. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 3 caps)
20. Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 7 caps)
21. Dan Robson (Wasps, 6 caps)
22. Max Malins (Bristol Bears, 2 caps)
23. Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 4 caps)