The last round of a nine-week block of fixtures is near, as the Allianz Premier 15s prepares to switch to the Allianz Cup for the duration of the Women's Six Nations, before returning for Round 15 on 13 May.
This weekend sees Bristol Bears take on Harlequins live on BBC Sport, BBC iPlayer, and on premier15s.com as the race for a top-four finish intensifies, as well as a second live stream from the Alpas Arena, where Gloucester-Hartpury host the University of Worcester Warriors.
Bristol Bears vs Harlequins
● Harlequins have lost just one of their last eight Allianz Premier 15s matches against Bristol Bears (W6 D1) and have won each of their last two; Harlequins have won three of their previous four away matches in Bristol, with their only defeat during that period coming by a single-point margin (12-13 in February 2018).
● Bristol Bears have won each of their last four Allianz Premier 15s games after losing three in a row previously; Bristol have scored 55+ points in each of their last three matches, the first time they’ve ever scored over 50 in three consecutive matches in the league.
● Harlequins have won three of their last four Allianz Premier 15s away games (L1), as many as in their previous eight combined (L5); Harlequins scored 49+ points in each of their last three wins away from home.
DMP Sharks vs Saracens
● Saracens have won all 10 of their previous Allianz Premier 15s matches against DMP Sharks and prevented them from scoring a single point in each of their last two encounters; Saracens have won each of their last two away games against DMP by margins of exactly 70 points.
● Saracens have won each of their last seven Allianz Premier 15 matches, however, they conceded 27 points in their most recent away match (36-27 v Gloucester-Hartpury) after conceding just five or fewer in their previous three, while DMP Sharks have won two of their last four games after losing 28 in a row previously.
● Saracens have the highest average maul gain of any side in this season’s Allianz Premier 15s (5.8m) and as a result are also the only side to have gained 500+ metres from mauls in the league this term (527m) and have scored 15 maul tries, more than any other team.
Wasps vs Loughborough Lightning
● Loughborough Lightning have won each of their last two Allianz Premier 15s matches against Wasps after losing three in a row against them previously; Loughborough scored 62 points in their most recent match against Wasps (62-5 in Round 6), their highest ever tally against them in the league.
● Loughborough Lightning have lost each of their last eight away matches in the Allianz Premier 15s after going unbeaten in four previously (W3 D1), however, four of their losses during that period have come by margins of just 10 points or fewer, while Wasps are the only side yet to win a game in the league this term (L12).
● Loughborough Lightning have averaged a maul try scored for every 3.4 mauls they have set in the Allianz Premier 15s this season, the best such rate of any side in the league and as a result have scored 13 maul tries in total, only Saracens have scored more (15).
Gloucester-Hartpury vs University of Worcester Warriors
● Gloucester-Hartpury have won all 10 of their previous Allianz Premier 15s matches against University of Worcester Warriors, however, last two home wins against Worcester have come by margins of just four and three points respectively.
● Gloucester-Hartpury have won 13 of their last 14 games in the Allianz Premier 15s games (L1), however, their sole loss during that period came in their most recent home match (27-36 v Saracens), while University of Worcester Warriors won their most recent game (55-28 v Wasps) after losing four in a row previously.
● Gloucester-Hartpury have the highest carry dominance rate of any side in this season’s Allianz Premier 15s (42%) and as a result are one of just four sides to have crossed the gain line from over 60% of their carries this term (61%).
Exeter Chiefs vs Sale Sharks
● Exeter Chiefs have won four of their previous five Allianz Premier 15s matches against Sale Sharks (L1), including each of their last three by margins of 25+ points; Exeter prevented Sale from scoring a single point in each of their previous two meetings at home.
● Exeter Chiefs have won each of their last 12 Allianz Premier 15s matches by an average margin of 47 points, their longest ever winning run in the league, however, they conceded 25 points in their most recent match after conceding just five or fewer in each of their previous five, while Sale Sharks have won just two of their last 10 Allianz Premier 15s games (L8) after winning their first three of the season.
● Exeter Chiefs have registered more possession (56%) and more territory (59%) than any other team in this season’s Allianz Premier 15s, while Sale Sharks have the league’s third lowest territory rate this term (47%).