Ireland will play France in tomorrow's World Rugby U20 Championship final (kick-off: 6pm, live on Virgin Media Two).
There is one change to the starting XV which defeated South Africa U20s in the semi-final, with James McNabney returning from his suspension and taking his place at blindside flanker.
This has pushed Diarmuid Mangan into the second-row, with Charlie Irvine dropping to the bench, while Dan Barron unluckily drops out of the squad altogether.
Max Clein also comes onto the bench as hooker replacement, in place of Danny Sheahan.
Ahead of the match and after an incredibly tough and emotional few weeks for the side, head coach Richie Murphy spoke about the squad's wish to honour the memory of Greig Oliver, and bring back silverware for his son and their teammate, Jack,
"Jack was in the group with us until Wednesday evening when he left. It was a difficult time for the boys, but Jack sent his support this morning and so did Fiona, Greig’s wife.
So I know that they are at home and we are really delighted to be able to bring him back something because no matter what happens now in the final, we will be going back with something for Jack,"
15. Henry McErlean (Terenure/Leinster)
14. Andrew Osborne (Naas/Leinster)
13. Hugh Gavin (Galwegians RFC/Connacht)
12. John Devine (Corinthians/Connacht)
11. James Nicholson (UCD/Leinster)
10. Sam Prendergast (Lansdowne/Leinster)
9. Fintan Gunne (Terenure College RFC/Leinster)
1. Paddy McCarthy (Dublin University FC/Leinster)
2. Gus McCarthy (UCD/Leinster)(captain)
3. Ronan Foxe (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
4. Diarmuid Mangan (UCD/Leinster)
5. Conor O’Tighearnaigh (UCD RFC/Leinster)
6. James McNabney (Ballymena RFC/Ulster)
7. Ruadhan Quinn (Old Crescent RFC/Munster)
8. Brian Gleeson (Garryowen/Munster)
16. Max Clein (Garryowen/Munster)
17. George Hadden (Clontarf/Leinster)
18. Fiachna Barrett (Corinthians/Connacht)
19. Charlie Irvine (Queen’s University/Ulster)
20. Evan O’Connell (UL Bohemians/Munster)
21. Oscar Cawley (Naas/Leinster)
22. Matthew Lynch (Dublin University/Leinster)
23. Sam Berman (Dublin University/Leinster).