Scarlets will be looking to avenge their recent defeat at Glasgow Warriors and so halt their six-match winning sequence when the teams meet for the first time in the EPCR Challenge Cup at Parc y Scarlets in Saturday’s semi-final.
The Welsh region hold a 4-2 advantage in their head-to-head with Glasgow in the Heineken Champions Cup, although the Scottish side won their last two encounters in 2015/16.
However, the Warriors enter the weekend clash in great form, having won four BKT United Rugby Championship (URC) games on the spin – including a 12-9 success over Scarlets on April 14 at Scotstoun Stadium – as well as their Round of 16 and quarter-final EPCR Challenge Cup ties.
Meanwhile, the Scarlets have lost their two URC matches since their EPCR Challenge Cup knockout successes to slip to 14th – 10 places behind the Warriors.
The match kicks off at 17:30 (UK & Irish time) and can be watched on S4C, BT Sport, beIN SPORTS, SuperSport and FloRugby.
- Steff Evans has a tournament-high 11 clean breaks after making two in the quarter-finals.
- Ken Owens has made more dominant tackles in the competition than any other player (9).
- Scarlets have scored more tries from turnover ball than any other team (6).
- Glasgow have scored more maul tries (8) and made more metres from mauls (227) than any other team in the competition.
- Huw Jones has made more break assists than any other player (6) in this season’s EPCR Challenge Cup.
- Richie Gray has made a tournament-high six lineout steals, including three in the quarter-finals.